Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Revisits...

Every time I visit the blog, I am surprised to see how the time has flown... And every time I visit, I am always at such a different phase of life, even I am surprised...It is amazing how things move in direction that you would never have thought possible till some couple of years back. But I think whats important is always to strive to find your balance, your sense of happiness.. something I learnt, and I always make it a point to tell (who ask for it):

Irrespective of how-so-ever life changes, its circumstances change, one ALWAYS ALWAYS finds ones balance, ones new balance. My happiness may not be the same as it was. It will be a new kind of happiness, but it will be there.. and more often than not- it would be better- as you would have grown, matured as a person- and learnt to appreciate things so much better..

zindagi ke in rango main,
apna rang hum dhoondte phir rahein hain...
in raasto main,
apni manzil dhoondtein phir rahe hain...

par phir sochte hain,
shayad yis raah main..
yeh talash hi dishant hoti hai.


No comments: